Tuesday, November 23, 2010

FUCK YEAH

Hey little girl is your daddy home
Did he go away and leave you all alone
I got a bad desire
Im on fire

Tell me now baby is he good to you
Can he do to you the things that I do
I can take you higher
Im on fire

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six-inch valley
Through the middle of my soul

At night I wake up with the sheets soaking wet
And a freight train running through the
Middle of my head
Only you can cool my desire
Im on fire


every so often over the last few decades this fucking song gets in my head, and it stays there longer than any other, it's been 4 days now, i have such a good theory and many ideas about it i could write a fucking thesis... too good this... one of the lasting realizations which one knows before one is ready, there is not enough love, or rivers of whiskey to drown this idea out... so let's tread on and hope, oh baby i'm on fire

1 comment:

jeanguy said...

...and the freight train running through the middle of my head...